Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year's Resolutions

I know I've been bad with this blog, and maybe I'll improve that along with my other resolutions. Here are my New Years Resolutions composed yesterday!



Another couple that I'd also like to add on.


  • Start taking fish oils again, I'm just a little lazy and the tablet is really big.
  • Try and keep in touch with friends who are no longer in London, or on the other side so don't see them much.
  • Downsize and declutter, as of September I'm preparing for 
  • If you would like to join in on Project 365, or you just like a bit of instagram follow me at insta_lauram. I'm looking for some new people to follow, follow me or leave your instaname at the bottom.
Wishing you all health and happiness in 2013!

Laura X

No comments:

Post a Comment