Wednesday 1 August 2012

A Pinch And A Punch - August

"A pinch and a punch for the first day of the month."

A Pinch And A Punch post will be happening on the first day of every month with 5 things I am looking forward to or hoping to achieve that month. I would love to hear your monthly aims and we can can find out through the process of the month how we are getting on.


Planning station!


1. Blog, Blog, Blog 

 Ok, so this may be a bit obvious but this is my first blog, and I plan to keep it up particularly in this first month. I'm very keen to interact with others in the blogging community so would love to hear about your blogs whilst I'm on holiday from uni so I have lots of time to read them.

2. August in London, an epic month for sport

 I'm listening to the coverage of the Olympics whilst writing this, and really excited to watch it with friends over the next couple of weeks. I'm also looking forward to going to Wembley for the Challenge Cup Final between Warrington and Leeds.

3. Also I plan to get a bit sporty

I have been really busy with uni exams recently, so looking forward to getting fit again. I'm going to be eating healthy along with running and swimming regularly. Maybe Ryan Lochte will be at my local pool. A girl can dream right?

4. Moving House!!!

Hence my missing camera cable, I am in the process of moving to another part of London. I'm really looking forward to it, finally kitchen with a room eat in and a lounge and STAIRS!!!!

5. August is Project Hands

After going a bit crazy with the alcohol gel recently, my hands are a little dry and neglected. So I am trying out various hand creams and moisturisers. I will let you know how I get on.

What is everyone else up to this month?

livebathlove,

Laura X

No comments:

Post a Comment