Thursday 16 August 2012

Bargain Alert - Superdrug!

Popped into Superdrug in Newcastle earlier today to pick up some bits. I'd heard about a Vitamin E skincare offer doing the rounds on money saving blogs and to my surprise it was still on!

Man, I love a bargain!
Normally a Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser will cost £5.99 for one 200 ml tube, however the whole range is on offer at any two items for £3.99. So, when buying two I saved £7.99, that's what 66%! All of this, and it comes in a nice presentation box with a muslin cloth included. Excellent!

All of this with a load of naturally derived Vitamin E and horse chestnut extract, supposedly good for dry skin. I've never tried horse chestnut extract, so I'm looking forward to trying it out.

I must admit I've not tried this product, but the box is promising me 100% happiness guaranteed. According to the box this cleanser could lift all our moods, even in this turbulent economic climate. Two for £3.99 is certainly cheaper than any prescription I've paid for recently. When I do, I may even do a little versus , my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.

On the box this does say suitable for normal to dry skin. I also did check and this product contains four different parabens which I do try and avoid. If you're veggie/ vegan this product is good to go, and all you fellow bunny lovers will be pleased to hear Superdrug don't test on animals!

If you'd like a couple of these beauties pop down to Superdrug quick, before the offer runs out, as they've already sold out online.

Would love to hear your thoughts if you've tried this product? Are there any other good Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser alternatives?

livebathlove,

Laura X

1 comment:

  1. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular and reputed online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Ksalol 1mg
    Rivotril 2mg
    Buy Jpdol Online
    Buy Klonopin 2mg Online

    ReplyDelete